THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE!
The VX7 Team Edition has always been Madd gears best "bang for your buck" model and this year is no different. With a 4.5” wide concave deck, IHC compression and 110mm alloy core wheels coming standard they have gone one better and chrome plated the bars, switched the wheels for the cold-forged Filth cores with new K-2 ABEC 9 bearings and even upgraded to anodized finish on the decks. The MGP VX7 Team deck continues to evolve increasing strength and eliminating weight using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 Heat Treated alloy in a 4.5” wide internally fluted deck with a 3 degree concave. The signature MGP downtube is robotic welded to the extruded deck base. Hands down the best spec at this price point!
- MGP 4.5'' Wide VX7 deck with 3 degrees concave
- 24'' tall x 23'' wide oversized DDAM chrome bars
- Anodized forged alloy fitted triple clamp
- MFX integrated headset
- 120mm compatible Threadless steel IHC fork with cutouts
- 110mm Filth alloy wheels
- K-2 ABEC 9 High speed bearings
- TRP Grind grips with nylon bar ends
- Composite Blitz brake