THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE!
As far as an entry level Pro Scooter goes, you can’t do any better than the VX7 Pro Scooter! This year Madd Gear continued to improve the MGP Pro model and increased the one piece bars to 23” High by 21” Wide and made them oversized in line with rider preference and brought back the deck fade finish. The VX7 Pro features high quality MGP components including 130mm TPR Grind Grips with strong Nylon Bar-Ends, 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep Fluted T-Bars, MFX integrated Headset, 120mm Threadless IHC Fork, 100mm 88A Alloy Core Wheels with High Rebound PU, K-2 ABEC-9 Bearings and MGP Composite Blitz Brake. The MGP VX7 Pro deck continues to evolve increasing strength and eliminating weight using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 Heat Treated alloy in a 4” wide by 19.5 long internally fluted deck with a 3 degree concave. The VX7 Pro is the highest spec and best pro model we have ever produced!
- MGP 4'' wide x 19.5" long VX7 deck with 3 degrees concave
- 23'' tall x 21'' wide Oversized fluted bars
- Powder coated alloy double clamp
- MFX sealed integrated headset
- Threadless steel 120mm compatible IHC fork with cutouts
- 100 mm MGP alloy wheels
- K-2 ABEC 9 high speed bearings
- MGP Grind grips with nylon bar ends
- Composite Blitz brake