Encore Wheels is the leading manufacturer for carbon-composite track fixed gear wheels. Born utilizing cutting-edge computer technology and the unequaled experience of American craftsmen who have been designing and manufacturing carbon-composite wheels since 1988.
Encore wheels have raised the bar and taken the next step in the evolution of the fixed gear track wheel. Strong, fast, affordable, sleek and durable. Combining proven manufacturing techniques and decades of experience along with a customer-centric approach providing an unmatched experience from purchase to purpose.
- Optimal strength/weight characteristics.
- 7075 aluminum sealed bearing hubs.
- 23mm rim width for wider range of tires.
- Available in a slew of colors.
- 29er BMX rear wheel hub is 110mm spacing and is flip/flop (one side for metric 30mm freewheel, the other side for 1.375 X 24 TPI-ISO freewheel).
- Must use thin brake pads and Presta valve inner tubes with 60mm valve length, both available in our store.
- Made in the USA !
- *NOTE* hubs are now anodized black instead of clear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.