The game changer – Skream Ranger.
One of the most versatile fixed gear framesets ever made. With clearance for tires up to 700c x 43mm, hidden front disc brake mounts and mounting holes in all the right places for bottle cages, racks & fenders, the Ranger is perfect for tearing up gravel trails, down & dirty tracklocross use or wet weather commuting, and a high stack full carbon fork makes barspin tricks possible.
Skream's attention to detail is prominent with amazing paint quality, nicely finished welds and special graphic details.
To top it all off, the Ranger even has clearance for Sram Omniums!
frame: 6066-T6 AL w/ stainless steel dropout inserts
• fork: 1 1/8-1.5" full carbon (45mm offset, 395mm ATC)
• includes Skream IS42/52 integrated headset & seatpost collar
• fork is drilled for a long reach caliper brake and has hidden disc brake mounts
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• frame/fork tire clearance: 43mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• color: gloss black/neon green
• sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (see geometry chart)
• frame/fork weight: 1400g/450g (size S)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.